Mathematics in Engineering Science and Aerospace (MESA)
Call for papers:
Special issue “On Dynamics, Control and Applications to Engineering and Life Science”
Dynamics deals with phenomena that varies over time. Dynamical systems are found in many areas of science, ranging from Engineering to Life Sciences. These systems can, in a great variety of cases, be described by Difference Equations or (Ordinary or Partial) Differential Equations. Analytical and numerical methods are essential tools in the analysis of dynamical systems. Application is understood to include modeling, simulation of realistic systems, and corroboration of theory with emphasis on demonstrated practicality.
In recent years, a great deal of meetings has been devoted to paper presentations that mix together scientists from different fields. They include the fields of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Biology, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering , Aeronautic and Aerospace and Economics, among others. In This way, researchers from one field can benefit the knowledge of researchers of other fields and vice-versa. This stimulates the growth of Multidisciplinary research in the field of dynamical systems.
We invite authors to attend the workshop on Dynamics, Control and Applications to Applied Engineering and Life Science to be held on Federal University of Technology - Paraná (UTFPR), campus Ponta Grossa, in August 3 and 4, 2018, to contribute original research articles for a presentation during the Workshop on Dynamics, Control and Applications to Applied Engineering and Life Science in the following potential topics that include:
- Instrumentation, dynamics, control and optimization applied to mechanical, electrical and mechatronic systems;
- Energy harvesting and electronic processing of electricity from renewable sources or the energy available in the commercial distribution network;
- Development of processes, modeling and simulation of processes applied to engineering;
- Application of dynamical systems and control from Engineering to Life Sciences;
- Dynamics analysis, synchronization and control applied in Chaotic systems.
Important Dates for Special Issues:
- Announcement of Selected Papers: September 03, 2018;
- Paper submission deadline: September 15, 2018;
- Review deadline by September 30, 2018;
- Final paper sends to journal deadline October 15, 2018;
- Final version to print by the end of October 31 for December issue of the journal;
- Publication date: December 2018.
Before submission, authors of selected papers should carefully read over the journal’s Author Guideline, which is located at http://nonlinearstudies.com/index.php/mesa/about/submissions#authorGuidelines. Prospective authors should submit an electronic copy of their complete manuscript through e-mail: email@example.com.
Prof. Jose Manoel Balthazar and Prof. Angelo Marcelo Tusset
Federal University of Technology – Paraná (UTFPR)
Department of Electronics
Av Monteiro Lobato, s/n - Km 04
Ponta Grossa – PR, Brazil
jmbaltha@gmail,com and firstname.lastname@example.org
2013-05-26International Conference on Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Applications (ICMTEA 2013) during October 24-25, 2013 at Graphic Era University, Dehradun-248002, Uttarakhand, India. After the conference, the best papers of ICMTEA 2013 will be selected for publication in MESA. Read more about Special issue:International Conference on Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Applications (ICMTEA 2013)